Zimbabwe Institute of Diplomacy is the leading Institution for soft skills development in Zimbabwe. We pick the best and brightest students purely on their academic merit and passion for their chosen course. If that sounds like you, and you like to think for yourself, the Institute could be the right place for you.
• Bachelor of Science in Contemporary Diplomacy and International Relations
• Bachelor of Science in Contemporary International Relations
• Bachelor of Science in Diplomatic Studies
• Bachelor of Science in International Law and Diplomacy
• Bachelor of Science in Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiation
Minimum entry requirements for undergraduate programmes are-:
- 5 Ordinary Level subject passes including English Language and Mathematics passed with a grade C or better;
- At least 2 ‘A’ level subjects;
- Special or mature admission shall be in accordance with the General Regulations; or
- Applicants with relevant professional qualifications or extensive professional experience will also be considered on a case by case basis.