“First impression is one of the key important factors to business success!”
The deportment you project affects other’s decisions as to your intelligence, character and ability and further determines whether or not they want to do business with you. The way you dress – and act – has a remarkable impact on the people you meet professionally and socially.
If your deportment is not professional and congruent, attractive and attracting you will be passed over – guaranteed. Therefore, to be competitive, to have a greater influence on others, attract more business and be more successful it is critical that you pay greater attention to personal branding.
Before you sell anything, your product, company or service you sell yourself first. Shift the balance of power in your favour. When you brand yourself you are perceived to be more desirable and in demand. Brand status increases the bottom line… both personally and corporately.
By the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- Deliver their views in the most effective way
- Adhere to high level of listening skills and verbal adroitness
- Understand Personal Branding & Image
- Basic Business and Social Etiquette
- Project confidence in social situations and professionalism to clients and prospects
- Make powerful first impressions, and how to be socially savvy.
- Be a vehicle of networking and interaction.