Advance your career and differentiate yourself with a distinctive presence.
Making a strong and favorable impression in business is far more than following a list of “do’s and don’ts.” You must perfect an authentic professional image—your own unique “brand”—that’s truly right for you and nobody else. Your image and brand need to benefit you not only in your organization but also in today’s culturally diverse world.
By attending this workshop, you will have the opportunity to assess your own image and see yourself as others see you. With expert coaching, you’ll begin to enhance and develop every aspect of your “professional presence”—one that will also help you to pursue your career goals with greater self-esteem and confidence
By the end of the workshop, participants should be able to;
- Understand professional presence and its importance in business
- Know how to apply the principles of personal branding
- Assess and critique your own professional image
- Identify and use the principles of global and cultural etiquette
- Apply the principles of professionalism in a business and personal environment