Customer Service Training will give you the competitive advantage you need to survive in a tough and increasingly uncertain business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, “people skills” are critical for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly affect your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. This training seminar on providing good customer service gives you the skills you need to communicate professionalism, gain respect, enhance customer relationships and secure an overall competitive advantage through customer service excellence.
At the conclusion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Deliver better, faster service and increase customer satisfaction
- Learn how to gain repeat business
- Know what customers expect
- Increase your credibility with customers—and your value to your organization
- Manage stressful situations more effectively
- Recognize the signals of customer irritation—and how to respond appropriately and assist in quickly finding a workable solution to your customer’s problem